Stunning Fall Colors! Pet Friendly, Lovely Decor DEAL $99 A Night Special NO free nights or discounts!
Nestled in the Forest!! Wet Bar in Lower Level, Swing on Porch!! Relax Rejuvenate, Nice Hot Tub, Hammock
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 2 Queens, 1 Twin, 1 Sofa Sleeper
View: Nestled in the Forest Lovely!! Wooded View
Greenridge Hideaway Description
Gas log Fireplace
Sofa and Rocker
Pine Floors and Ceiling
35" HD TV
Stove with Oven
Table w/ 4 Chairs
Chest of Drawers
Radio Alarm clock
Beautiful view of the woods
(we’ve seen bear, deer and wild turkeys)
Back Deck (upper)
View of woods, mountains and sunrise
LOWER LEVEL: Bedroom #2
Chest of drawers
radio alarm clock
Love seat (reclines)
35" HD TV
Back Deck (lower)
Hot tub (seats 8) under covered porch
Central Heat & A/C
Washer & Dryer
Starter set of Paper Products
Dish and Bar Soaps
Flatware, Utensils, Glassware & Cookware
- Full Kitchen, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Microwave
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Swing and Rockers on Deck
- NO Smoking
- Outside GAS Grill
- Washer, Dryer
- White Water Rafting, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Fishing,
- In Cabin Chef can be booked from home page
- Book Greenridge Hide Away memories are made here!!
- Relax, rejuvenate, enjoy our Mtn Heritage
- Wet Bar in lower level
- Sleeps 7, 2 Queens, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
- 2 35
- Pet friendly, $15.00 per night per pet
- Hot Tub on out Covered Deck Seats 8
- Lovely Stone GAS Fireplace in Living Room
- Close to all area activities
- Antique Shopping, Festivals
- Try a relaxing Massage in the cabin, info on home page
- Perfect for Family, Honeymooners, Couples
- Mr Freeway gives this cabin a 10 Paws up!!!
- Hammock for reading or napping! Relax Enjoy our Backwoods Nature.
View of woods, mountains and sunrise, Wet Bar in lower level,Rockers,Swing on Deck, with lovely view of the woods.
Owners enjoy seeing nature at it's best, bear, deer and wild turkeys.
Hammock to enjoy reading or just napping
15 minutes from Lake Lanier, Appalachian Trail, Town of Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, Toccoa River, White Water Rafting, Tubing, Toccoa River Restaurant,