Chimney Rock Lodge
Beautiful Mountain Views. Secluded..
5 Star Luxury Vacation Rental!! Game Room, Fire Pit..
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen Private Suites...2 Twins in Loft, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa in Game Room
View: Stunning Mountain Views
Chimney Rock Lodge Description
Sofa and loveseat
Pine Floors and Ceiling
Cable TV/VCR/DVD(limited channels)
2 Full Bath
Table w/8 Chairs
|Bedroom #1 Master Suite Main level |
Dresser w/ Mirror
3 end tables
Closet Walk in
|Bedroom #2 Suite Lower Level
Chest of Drawers
Leather Couch and Loveseat
TV and DVD VCR player
Hot Tub on lower porch
Loft Bedroom #3
& Sitting area with queen pullout bed
Two Twin Beds
Sectional Couch/pullout bed
End tables and coffee table
|Front Deck |
2 Rocking Chairs
Wrap Around Decks
2 folding chairs
Central Heat & A/C
Washer & Dryer
Dish and Bar Soaps
- Top of the Line Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Micro-Wave
- Pet Friendly Dogs only!! under 20# pet fee is $15.00 per pet per night
- Outside Fire Pit
- Gas Grill on lovely deck with swing, rockers, picnic table
- Pristine peaceful location memories are made here!!
- Lovely cabin decor inside with a touch of our mountain heritage
- Sleeps 8...3.5 baths with 2 Private Master Suites 1 King & 1 Queen, Sleeping Loft as 2 Twins, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa in Game Room
- Game room in lower level with Pool table
- Hot Tub on out Covered Deck
- Cabin has a beautiful wrap-around deck to enjoy the Mountain Views
- book now!! Turning of Fall leaves will be spectacular!!
linens, dishes, pots, pans, towels, washcloths, etc..
We will provide:
Small soaps, initial supply of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent for two cycles, 4 garbage bags for the kitchen.
Suggestions for guests to
Butternut Golf Course, John C. Cambell School of Mountain arts and crafts, Appalachian Trail Neils
Gap, Shopping, Helen GA 20 minutes, Trout Fishing, Vogel State Park, Helton Falls, Alexanders General Store, White Water Rafting, Outlet Malls, Swimming Lake Notley (short walk) Meeks Park (Pool),Tubing, Horseback Riding at Trackrock Stables, Brasstown Bald (tallest peak in Georgia) Observation and Museum at the top. Brasstown Valley Resort (fine dining and 2 golf courses), Lake Chatuge. Many Antique stores and other shopping close by.