A Papa Bears Den Plush!!
42 inch Flat Screen TV!!Special! Stunning Cabin, Easy Access, Near The Buffalo Ranch, close to waterfalls and hiking trails, Aska Adventure Area.
Beautiful Private Setting!!Upscale Decor, WiFi,so bring your laptop!!, Paved roads and easy access to cabin ,HOT TUB inside screened-in porch,authentic skittles game, outside hammock, horseshoes, many staples provided.
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 3 Queens
View: Mountain/Wooded Secluded
A Papa Bears Den Plush!! Description
Living Room, Very Cozy:
Wood burning Fireplace Overstuffed Hide-look Sofa with Sconce lamps & coffee table Bear chair with floor lamp Red Chaise Lounge w/ table lamp Beautiful Pine floor w/large rug Pine Cathedral ceiling w/light/fan Satellite TV/VCR/DVD 42 flat screen television Thick red Pottery Barn curtains With tie backs Roman shades
Hall w/highboy and Telephone (Local calls only except with phone card)
Queen iron bed Comfortable pillow top mattress Tall red wood night stands with Tall lamps to read by. Red wood Lingerie chest w/ extra sheet set Luggage rack Large Closet Red Curtains with tie backs Roman shade Wall mirror with shelf
Stair area: Skittles gametable Bookshelf with books and Cd Player
LARGE FULL BATH:
Tub/shower, toilet, sink Corner wrought iron Shelves with towels Toilet paper roll stand
Central Heat & A/C Large capacity Washer & Dryer Plush Linens Starter set of Paper Products Dish and Bar Soaps White towels for hot tub
|Beautifully Decorated Kitchen/Dining Room:
Stainless steel appliances: Refrigerator w/ icemaker & Filtered water dispenser Smooth-top Stove w/large oven Built-in Microwave Dishwasher Large-slice TOASTER Large Electric skillet Coffee Maker w/ cups Butterfly Table w/ 6 Chairs Large pantry Flatware, Utensils, Glassware, Cookware 2 complete sets of dishes Complete spice rack Staples provided (salt, Pam)
Wrap Around Deck w/ beautiful wooded view Charcoal Grill 4 comfortable black wood Rocking chairs End tables between rockers 8-seater Amish picnic table Hummingbird feeder Wild bird feeder
Large sectional sofa with 2 recliners on ends End table with lamp 32 flat screen television with satellite & DVD/VCR
Gametable Game shelf with variety Games & dominoes
3 full baths plush linens
Queen black all-wood sleigh bed With Quilts by Donna bedding Comfortable pillow-top mattress Tall night stands with tall lamps to read by Black wood chest of drawers with extra sheet set Full length mirror Luggage rack Closet Black curtains with tie backs Roman Shade Cordless telephone (local calls)
with Quilts by Donna shower curtain & black decor Toilet paper holder stand
Red/black bear dcor Red rugs & towels Bear scene shower curtain Tub/shower, toilet, large sink area With large twig mirror Toilet paper roll stand
LOWER SCREENED PORCH:
Hot tub w/ beautiful wooded view Rocking Chair Table and 4 chairs
- Full Kitchen top of the line with Dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms/ 3 full baths-sleeps 6-3 queen beds-comfortable as home mattresses extra pillows
- no damage waiver is accepted on this cabin
- Lovely Decks with Rockers
- Beautiful Mountain/Wooded Setting VERY PRIVATE
- NO KIDS under age of 6
- Beautiful bear dcor
- 15 miles from Ellijay (Walmart, chain restaurants)
- Plenty of parking space
- Pass by horse farms, goat farms, and buffalo ranch to get to cabin
- Cabin has WiFi, so bring your laptop!!!
- authentic skittles game, outside hammock, horseshoes, many staples provided,
- Washer Dryer Central A/C Heat
- Covered hot tub inside screened-in porch (drained & cleaned after each guests stay)
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Nice, large charcoal grill
- Skittles Game Lower Level with Sitting TV AREA
- Near all Area Activities Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Boating, Whitewater Rafting
- 15 miles from Blue Ridge (Antique stores, gift shops, dining, train rides, coffee shops)
- Paved roads and easy access to cabin (no need for 4-wheel drive)
- Wooded area to hike in as well as roads good for walking
- Local telephone calls only except with phone card
- close to waterfalls and hiking trails, Aska Adventure Area.
linens, dishes, pots, pans, towels, washcloths, etc..
We will provide:
Small soaps, initial supply of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent for two cycles, 4 garbage bags for the kitchen.
Suggestions for guests to
Pass by horse farms, goat farms, and buffalo ranch to get to cabin
Scenic drive just past cabin
Close to hiking trails, tubing on Toccoa, fishing, rafting, canoe launch, horseback riding, biking
Close to Toccoa Riverside Restaurant
Close to Appalachian Hiking Trails
Information notebooks with maps and menus and area information