Dukes Mountain Hideaway
Quiet getaway with marvelous views Special $99.00 @ night!!
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths 1 Queen 2 Twins in Loft Sleeps 4
Dukes Mountain Hideaway Description
Open design with views of the mountains; soaring rock-faced wood burning fireplace; large sofa with reclining seats at each end, matching reclining chair and rocker; pine floors and pine cathedral ceiling; log construction. Satellite TV, DVD; ceiling fans in all areas; coffee and end tables and reading lamps.
Enter from Dining/Living room area or front deck, runs length of cabin, screened, swing, table and 4 chairs, incredible view of white oaks and the mountains and valley below, two ceiling fans for warm summer afternoon comfort.
Pine cabinetry in kitchen with 4 stool counter opens to dining area with oval oak table seating up to 6, mountain views from kitchen & dining areas; microwave, range/oven refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glassware including wine glasses and flatware, cloth napkins available.
Enter from driveway, side deck or living room; runs entire width of cabin, open at one end with roof over swing and front door area; charcoal grill, swing and two chairs, enjoy the view of the gorgeous mountains in the fresh, mountain air.
Lovely queen 4 - poster bed with woods view, side tables and reading lamps, phone, rocking chair, English walnut dresser, closet, ceiling fan.
FULL BATH MAIN LEVEL:
Full size (new) washer/dryer, tub, shower, sink, toilet.
Two twin beds, side table and reading lamp; ceiling fan; supplemental window A/C for very hot weather; bath with toilet and lavatory.
Central heat and A/C; ceiling fans in all main areas; fire wood; linens and towels; dish and bar soaps; starter set of paper products.
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths 1 Queen 2 Twins in Loft Sleeps 4
- TV Dish, DVD, the cabin now has wifi and a high definition, flat screen TV
- Full Kitchen with Microwave
- Located close to White water rafting, HorseBack Riding and other Area Activities.
- No Smoking
- Close to all area activites
- Screened porch
- Quiet beauty is ideal for writers and nature lovers
- Perfect for honeymooners, couples and small families bring the dog!
- Telephone Local calls only
- Woodburning Fireplace
- Charcoal Grill
- No Smoking
- Washer Dryer (new)
- Pet friendly pet fee $15.00 per night per pet
- Stunning Mtn View
- Swing on Front deck
- Private, quiet getaway with marvelous views and plenty of White Oaks
- Lovely, comfortable cabin in wooded area with great views
- $99 a Night No Free nights or Discounts
linens, dishes, pots, pans, towels, washcloths, etc..
We will provide:
Small soaps, initial supply of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent for two cycles, 4 garbage bags for the kitchen.
Suggestions for guests to
Near all area activities- restaurants, whitewater rafting, river activities and Lake Blue Ridge, horseback riding, Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge