Creekside Harmony Secluded on Tickanetly Creek
Lovely Waterfront Property Great Fishing!! Hiking!! Game Room Foosball Table, 2 Screened Decks both with Creek View!! Fire Pit
Beds: 2 Queens, 1 Full
View: Beautiful Tickanetly Creek
Creekside Harmony Description
Gas log fireplace,
Two recliners and large sofa, Entertainment Center with flat screen TV, DVD, Stereo system and CD player.
Ceiling fans, Washer/Dryer off hallway and Full Bathroom.
Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher,
Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker. Fully stocked with dishes, glassware, pots, pans, utensils and silverware.
Table w/6 Chairs
Screened in porch with cushioned seating, picnic table and ceiling fans.
Open deck area with gas grill and seating.
Covered deck with entrance to large bedroom on main level.
All overlooking Tickanetly Creek.
Queen Bed, matching side tables, cushioned rocker-glider, closet, ceiling fan, sliding door opens to covered deck.
Access to game room
Rock wall Game
Room off Bedroom #1 with Regulation Foosball Table.
Master Bedroom #3
Queen bed, TV and VCR, tables, overstuffed chair, antique wood chair, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, sliding door to private screened covered porch overlooking creek,
Full Private Bath.
Full bed, table, ceiling fan, closet.
Two Rockers, Chair and
A second wood picnic table, sixteen feet long, sits under the Hemlocks near the creek. Right next to the creek is a fire-pit and six chairs. Also enjoy playing horseshoes.
- Waterfront Cabin on Tickanetly Creek 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- Pet Friendly $15.00 per night per pet non refundable
- Full Kitchen Dish Washer, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Beautiful Gas Log fireplace in Living Area
- 2 Screened Porches, with creek view.
- Picnic table outside and Fire Pit for relaxing by the water and for those great Mountain meals!!
- Horse Shoe Pit Out Doors
- Master Suite has screened Porch with the rushing sound and view of creek
- Washer Dryer
- Cabin Phone Local calls only, please bring a calling card for Long Distance
- Memories are made here!! Wonderful cabin for your Mtn Getaway
- Lower Level Game Room with Regulation Foosball Table.
- Sleeps 6 2 Queens, 1 Full
- No Smoking!!!
- Central Heat & Air
- Gas Grill on out Covered Deck
- Cabin does not have a hot tub
- Love Seat and chairs on Deck
- Bring your hiking boots and fishing Poles come stay at Creekside Harmony for your Mtn Getaway
- Swing & Rockers on Front Porch
- 2 TVs with Satellite, 1 VCR, 1 DVD, 1 Stereo W/CD
- Book cabin for Thanksgiving or Christmas online, take Ms Avenair
- Perfect for Couples, Families, Honeymooners.
- No Free nights on Holidays and Peak Season..or with 10% Discount
Out Door Fire Pit, Game Room with FoosBall table!!Lovely View of the Creek, Great Fishing.
2 Screened in Porches both with creek view. Swing & Rockers on Front Porch.
Creekside Harmony is a lovely modern cabin with the rushing waters of Tickanetly Creek just out the back door. You will enjoy the peaceful, secluded setting shrouded by old growth Hemlocks and thick native Rhododendrons. Whether you choose to curl up with a good book, play horse shoes, dine at the sixteen foot outdoor picnic table or trout fish by the creek you may be content to spend all your time at the cabin. However; should you want to take in the beauty of the North Georgia mountains, shop the local antique stores or enjoy one of the many fine area restaurants, Creekside Harmony is centrally located to it all. On the thirty minute drive to Ellijay you�ll go by some of the best apple houses Georgia has to offer. A 45 minute drive to Blue Ridge takes you directly through the famous Aska Adventure Area along the Toccoa River. Amicalola State Park, home to the tallest cascading water falls east of the Mississippi and the approach to the Appalachian Trail, is just 30 minutes to the east. Continue another 30 minutes to historic Dahlonega.
Whatever your itinerary, at whatever pace, you are sure to enjoy your stay. Reserve